SharePoint Developer/Analyst Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining content management and portal applications that support both internal and external users. You will participate in the architectural design, development, customization and integration efforts of solutions involving Collaboration, Portals, Document and Content Management, Business Processes and Forms. In addition, you will work with internal users and other IT functions providing technical and operational support of the SharePoint environment.
- Manage and maintain internal content management systems and portal applications.
- Implement integration solutions between internal and external components to streamline collaboration and improve usability.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve user issues related to application use, design and configuration.
- Work closely with teams to understand business requirements and translate those to processes and solutions.
- Create and manage user permissions, roles, and security and configuration changes.
- Develop master pages and page layout, web parts, lists, widgets, templates, and workflows.
- Work with vendor and internal staff to manage integration, security and backups.
- Participate in the definition, evaluation and implementation of upgrades and changes.
- Create and maintain technical and training documentation. Provide user training.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, engineering or equivalent. An advance degree in engineering, business or Information Technology is a plus.
- 5 years of experience in designing, developing and supporting content management, portals and collaborative solutions using SharePoint based technologies.
- Full knowledge of SDLC methodologies from analysis through design, build, test and deployment.
- Strong problem solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve.
- The position requires the ability to communicate fluently with business users, technical people and management across the organization in a fast paced changing environment. Ability to manage multiple tasks and make decisions with limited information.
- Demonstrated experience in Design and Development using .Net and SharePoint Technologies, installation, configuration and administration of SharePoint Technologies. Development of SharePoint related code based solutions such as Master Pages, Layouts, Web parts, features, Workflows, Templates etc.
- Proficiency in Windows OS, AD and Security, C#, HTML, CSS, ASP.Net, XML and SQL.
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services