Shipping Specialist - 4 Month Project Position Promega
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
JOB OBJECTIVE: Coordinate literature and product to fulfill orders on a daily basis.
1. Print orders and pull correct literature for orders.
2. Correctly route all orders, completing the necessary computer and paper entries.
3. Pull correct product and ship at proper temperature.
4. Pull and ship international orders at proper temperature.
5. Be able to recognize a problem and bring to Supervisor's attention.
6. Effectively communicate with many different people from other departments.
7. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Assist in inventory for year-end.
2. Assist in writing of standard operating procedures.
1. High School degree or equivalent is required.
2. Accuracy in completing orders is essential.
3. Must possess a valid driver?s license.
1. Prior shipping or inventory experience.
2. Basic computer knowledge.
1. Ability to move objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
2. Ability to move one's person easily and constantly.
3. Ability to frequently reach and bend.
4. Ability to drive.
Promega Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
||2800 Woods Hollow Road |
Madison, WI 53711
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED