Shop Foreman - Villa Park, IL Tesla Motors
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. In Q1 of 2013 Tesla has delivered more than 10,000 electric vehicles to customers in 31 countries. Tesla's Model S is the world's first premium sedan designed and engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle and was named Automobile Magazine's 2013 Automobile of the YearÂ® and Motor Trend's prestigious 2013 Car of the YearÂ®.
Job Description: Shop Foreman
Tesla Motors is looking for an experienced Shop Foreman to work on one of the most progressive vehicles in the world. This position is customer facing, so personality and technical ability go hand in hand. Excellent Oral and Written communication required. If you are interested in driving a positive customer experience, we are interested in speaking with you. We are looking for self-motivated team players with a positive attitude! We seek individuals who value customer satisfaction. The shop Foreman will provide communication to our customers on maintenance and repair needs that are identified during service. He / She will assist the local service manager in managing the Local Service Operations as well as providing active technical support in the store. It is a hands-on management role.
- Manage service team, work flow and scheduling
- Performs Service Writing and counsel
- Manages warranty and cost savings
- Performs Master Technician work in the inspection, repair, and service of Tesla electric vehicles.
- Operate a variety of hand, power, and shop tools
- Perform equipment inspections, adjustments and maintenance
- Maintain records of time, materials and work performed
- Order shop supplies
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles including testing, diagnosis, HVAC service, hydraulic, brakes, testing and repair of electronic systems and modules.
- Operation and maintenance of a wide variety of hand and power tools, shop tools, test equipment.
- Automotive equipment and servicing methods
- Extensive skill and experience using scan tools, following diagnostics and operating scopes/DVOM equipment
- Chemicals and lubricants used in automotive servicing
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public.
- Perform daily record keeping and reporting
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
- Maintain and perform top level professional integrity and appearance as an automotive technician
Education and Experience:
- 2 - 5 years of Shop Foreman experience
- 2- 5 years of Service Writing experience.
- Graduation from high school or equivalent and an Associate Degree in Automotive Technology from an accredited institution or equivalent experience
- 3-5 yrs. experience in a dealership environment.
- ASE certifications A1-A8
- Hybrid Experience a Bonus
- Factory Trained Master Status / OEM Training
- Certification to repair A/C systems and handle refrigerant
- Valid driver's license and insurance required
||Ellsworth Ave, MN |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED