Singulation Technician BinOptics
Roles and responsibilitiesThe Singulation Technician is responsible for processing wafers and components for experimental, model and production requirements.
- Manufactures optoelectronic components in a clean room environment using test, singulation, and chip handling tools common to the microelectronics industry.
- Use of microscopes for visual inspection.
- Soldering and assembly of Optoelectronic components, TO style cans.
- Responsible for complying with quality systems procedures as required.
- Operation of programmable equipment- singulation and die sort machines.
- Be well organized and pay close attention to detail.
- Meets physical demands of the position including the ability to sit in one place for long periods of time, yet have the ability to change positions quickly as needed.
- Meet expectations for attendance and punctuality.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Skill set- Ability to focus for long periods of time.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Basic computer skills, including basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good fine motor skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Enthusiastic, dependable and motivated to provide quality performance.
- Must meet physical demands and pass substance abuse screening as may be required.
||Nine Brown Road |
Ithaca, NY 14850