Site Reliability Engineer Ping Identity
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Summary
As a Ping Identity SRE, you will be involved in every facet of our On-Demand SaaS services. From conceptual design of interconnected sub-systems to network design, platform testing and analysis, security policy, service troubleshooting, and application performance. Ping SREs own responsibility for application performance, monitoring, and adherence to SLAs. Everything needs to just work, all the time... and you?re the one who?s responsible. If things need to get fixed in the middle of the night, you?re the one to get it done.
Working within the DevOps Team, you?ll be expected wear many hats. From first responder to performance analysis, system architect, capacity planning and monitoring support. Our DevOps team is fully integrated and running continuous deployments daily. SREs are expected to provide input wherever possible in the product?s development, deployment and design.
Locations: Colorado,British Columbia (Vancouver)
- Linux systems administration, configuration, troubleshooting and automation.
- Experience with virtualization platforms such as VMware, Xen, KVM and public cloud resources such as AWS or Rackspace Cloud.
- Analysis of complex system behavior, performance and application issues.
- Development of monitoring solutions and analysis across multiple datacenters.
- Capacity analysis and planning, traffic routing, and security policies for Ping?s market leading Single Sign-On SaaS applications.
- Develop, maintain and administration of cutting-edge infrastructure deployment tools.
- This is a 24/7 on-call position with a rotation schedule. You?re expected to jump out of bed to fix stuff when it?s down.
- At least 3 years experience with Linux/UNIX systems administration.
- IP networking, including familiarity with the functionality, operating, and failure modes of networks.
- Proven technical troubleshooting and performance tuning experience.
- Experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment.
- Solid scripting skills, Puppet/Chef, Ruby experience is a big plus.
- Apache, Tomcat, Cassandra and MySQL experience is a plus.
The compensation and benefits will be both comprehensive and competitive.
||1099 18th Street |
Denver, CO 80202
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED