Six Month Editorial Intern, Video HuffingtonPost.com
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Huffington Post is looking for a six month, full-time editorial intern for the Video team. A non-traditional editorial role, this internship will be focused on the traffic and trends work that our video team conducts. This role will be heavily involved in the management of our YouTube page, and will work closely with both our HuffPost editorial staff and our video partner, Aol On. The right candidate will have a love of video, the drive to succeed in a fast-paced newsroom environment, and have a demonstrated ability to work with in-depth analytics.
Requirements for Success:
- Strong interest in digital media required
- Demonstrated interest and experience in working with video content
- HTML experience highly preferred
- Prior experience working with ComScore highly preferred
- Strong analytical ability
- Must be a detail-oriented, independent worker who excels at multitasking
- Creativity is key--you must think outside the box!
- Working knowledge of social media outlets is required, including: twitter, tumblr, facebook, pinterest etc.
- Internet junkies are welcome--the more you love devouring online content, the better! We are looking for the type of candidate who can spot viral content--before it goes viral!
This internship is located in our New York, NY office, and although it is open to current undergraduate and graduate students, is a fantastic opportunity for recent graduates (Only December 2012 and later graduates will be considered for this role). It is a full-time, paid role--40 hrs/week, $10.00/hr. This internship will run for six months, from early July 2013 through early January 2014.
About HuffPost- The Huffington Post is a Pulitzer Prize-winning source of breaking news, features, and entertainment, as well as a highly engaged community for opinion and conversation. The Huffington Post has 50 million monthly unique visitors (comScore November, 2012) posting more than 8 million comments each month. The site has more than 40,000 bloggers -- from politicians, students and celebrities to academics, parents and policy experts -- who contribute in real-time on the subjects they are most passionate about. The Huffington Post has editions in the UK, Canada, Quebec, France, Spain, and Italy with Japan and more scheduled to launch in the coming months.
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED