SLED Territory Manager - Southeast Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
Splunk's SLED Territory Manager will be responsible for overall agency management and sales to State, Local, and K-12 agencies in the Southeastern region (Atlanta) of the US. Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services into these State agencies, Local municipalities and school districts agencies within a designated territory.
Location: Candidate must be located on the Southeast (strong preference to Atlanta based candidates).
Job Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities.
- Leading contributor to territory quota.
- Responsible for positioning, presenting, and determining strategy for territory.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability are critical.
- Ability to succeed requires strong drive and involves the application of advanced technical/business skills.
Education: Got It!
- Minimum 10+ years of sales experience
- Prior State and Local Government experience is a must
- 5 + Years of direct enterprise software executive sales experience
- 3+ years of SLED sales experience
- Technical acumen with the ability to relate it with business value
- Proven track record of sales performance
- Comfortable with both an enterprise and transactional sales model
- Experience and credibility selling at the CxO and senior sales business manager level
- Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses
- High intellect and the capacity to multi task
- Excellent qualifying and closing skills
- Business development, prospecting skills and ability to build strong partner relationships
- Up to 50% travel within Eastern time zone
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 4,000 customers in over 80 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 700 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO and sick leave. Our work environments vary by location however we believe in hosting amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy. You may find fully stocked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Mondays and breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer and â€œFun Fridaysâ€.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
||Candidate must be located on |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED