SMB/Inside Sales Account Executive AvePoint
SMB/Inside Sales Account Executive
Sales | Ottawa, ON, Canada
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since 2001, AvePoint has become the world's largest provider of enterprise-class governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms, helping more than 10,000 customers. AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Depth Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Application Development Partner and Gold Certified Collaboration and Content Partner, as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
The inside sales account executive is ideal for someone who is driven and hungry for success. The role will strategically sell our diverse solution suite in order to achieve/exceed specific revenue benchmarks. AvePoint offers a superb compensation package which includes a base salary + an excellent uncapped commission plan + outstanding benefits. In addition, our comprehensive training sessions offers all the necessary tools to succeed.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Develop new prospects and expand existing accounts
- Manage complex sales cycles in order to generate incremental revenue according to specific targets
- Establish contact and conduct in-depth product presentations to existing/prospective customers to determine solution needs
- Uphold a monthly and quarterly forecast against assigned quota
- Maintain required number of quality outbound calls to customer contacts
- Record accurate customer data to the CRM system
- Provide high level of customer service and serve as a liaison between customers and applicable company departments to ensure client's complete satisfaction
- College degree (technical background preferred but not required)
- 1 to 3 years of experience, recent graduates are welcome to apply
- Interest in the technology industry
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Determination to surpass performance goals
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team environment
To learn more about AvePoint, please visit our web site at www.AvePoint.com.
<< Back to Current Openings