SoC Design and Verification Internship Calxeda, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Calxeda is creating a silicon and software server platform based on the same energy-efficient ARM processor architecture that powers cellular handsets today. Calxeda's technology scales to thousands of nodes, all connected by an integrated high-bandwidth fabric. The company expects to help reduce energy and space costs by as much as tenfold, saving billions of dollars for web, enterprise, and cloud providers, while delivering the performance and service quality these businesses demand. Sound interesting?
We are looking for energetic students to join our SoC Design and Verification team. Members of our team will work in one or more of these areas: Verilog RTL design, System Verilog based random verification, Verilog based directed testing, C language and Linux based FPGA emulation system testing, and lab testing and debug.
- Currently in your 3rd year (or further) of a Bachelor's program in a related field (electrical, computer engineering, etc.).
- Programming skills in C, Assembly, and an interpreted language (Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.).
- Some knowledge of Verilog (and System Verilog desired but not required).
- Strengths in problem solving, a desire/willingness/excitement to learn and do new things, and some type of work experience.
- Ability to work at least 24 hours per week in the fall and/or spring semester.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED