Social Communications Intern Adknowledge Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Giant Media, a subsidiary of Adknowledge, is a native video platform that distributes branded videos for innovative, creative, and forward-thinking brands and agencies. We deliver highly targeted views leveraging our VideoStat platform to activate content across the Internet.
The Social Communications team handles all of the creative elements of Giant Media campaigns. From influencer activations to editorial outreach to video production, this team is conceptualizing and managing creative projects from start to finish. This intern will report to the Social Communications Manager.
This intern will have the opportunity to learn about native video, digital media and creative marketing initiatives via a hands on, immersive internship experience. This student will learn the ever-evolving world of content marketing and native advertising from the ground up. Primary duties include:
1. Digital Knowledge: Learn the entire digital media campaign process, from RFP through campaign completion.
2. Team Coordination: Work closely with and receive hands-on experience from the Accounts, Social Communications and Sales teams.
3. Project & Campaign Management: Assist Social Communications team with developing and executing campaigning reports.
4. Research & Analysis: Utilize leading data analysis and market research tools and software; Help compile earned media reports & insights; Help team stay organized and up-to-date with client-facing materials; Research and share industry insights and best practices with team.
5. Creative Writing: Assist in writing ideas for creative and analytical proposals and editorial content.
The successful candidate will be a motivated and eager learner and also:
Current college student majoring in business, marketing, communications, advertising, public relations or related field.
Intern experience at digital media agency, advertising/creative agency and/or social media company is a plus.
Competent with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and project management software such as Basecamp.
Proficient and active in social media.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
Team Player: Strong team player willing to do what?s needed to help the team move forward.
Problem Solver: Willingness to problem solve and develop creative solutions to challenges.
Multi-tasking: Ability to multi-task and work through several projects at once.
Attention to detail: Strong focus on accuracy.
Curiosity: Open-minded approach and willingness to learn a variety of new systems and skills.
||Los Angeles, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED