Social Media Coordinator - Contractor Tiny Prints
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator for Shutterfly's Social Media team.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Use strong writing skills to create and publish engaging content on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, Google+ and other social networks.
- Execute, manage and optimize paid campaigns on Facebook and Twitter.
- Monitor activity on these social networks and respond with the voice of our brand.
- Write and publish posts for brand blog.
- Publish and evaluate performance of content on each social network.
- Identify emerging trends and tools in the social media space and evaluate them against our customer acquisition and fan engagement goals.
- Capture and report relevant performance metrics for the campaigns across social media.
- Work cross functionally with Creative, Brand and Merchandising teams to manage and spec out and lead the development of all assets for various campaigns.
- Minimum 3+ years of content development and social media marketing experience
- Experienced in managing social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and other social networks
- Highly analytical mind with excellent Excel skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal)
- Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Facebook and Twitter ad platforms a plus
- Experience in brand-building a plus
- BS/BA required
||Sunnyvale, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED