Social Media Fellowship, HuffPost HuffingtonPost.com
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About the Huffington Post:
The Huffington Post is a Pulitzer Prize-winning source of breaking news, features, and entertainment, as well as a highly engaged community for opinion and conversation. The Huffington Post has 46 million monthly unique visitors (comScore December, 2012) posting more than 8 million comments each month. The site has more than 40,000 bloggers -- from politicians, students and celebrities to academics, parents and policy experts -- who contribute in real-time on the subjects they are most passionate about. The Huffington Post has editions in the UK, Canada, Quebec, France, Spain, Italy, and Japan.
About the Role: HuffPost Social Media Fellowship
The Huffington Post is seeking someone who lives, breathes, and loves social media for a special division of the website. Do you love the internet? Are you a master at drafting tweets? Do you obsessively check Facebook and Twitter? Then you might be a perfect fit for the Huffington Post.
Applicants should be hungry self-starters eager to learn and contribute in a fast-paced, fun environment. We are looking for someone with vast social media experience that can make a big difference on day one. This is a great opportunity to learn all the ins and outs of new media and get first-hand exposure to how The Huffington Post works.
- Pitch and produce shareable content for a social media audience
- Aid in managing Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Create social media strategies
- Craft content for social media accounts
Requirements for success:
- Expert in social media
- Insatiable appetite for news and the desire to make things go crazy on the web
- Strong research and writing skills
- Meticulous dedication to detail and the ability to multitask
- Creativity and willingness to think outside the box
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and learn from feedback
- A passion for the Huffington Post and its editorial mission
The fellowship is located in our New York office, located in Greenwich Village. Our fellowship usually lasts four to six months and is a paid program that we use to identify potential full-time hires ? in other words, fellows are considered to be in training from the moment they begin. Interns have the chance to discover whether HuffPost is the sort of place you want to launch your career.
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED