Social Media Intern Craftsy
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Company Overview:
Sympoz, Inc. (powered by Craftsy.com) is a Denver-based start-up at the intersection of online education, social communities, and e-commerce. We produce HD-quality classes in quilting, sewing, knitting, cake decorating, and more. The Craftsy platform enables passionate crafters around the world to learn from expert instructors anywhere, any time and to easily interact with instructors and classmates as they do. Learn it, make it, and even share it on Craftsy.com, by posting projects for inspiration and feedback or selling in our free-to-list indie patterns marketplace. Just over a year old, with 95 classes and over one million users, Craftsy is already a leader in the social crafting space and there?s so much more to come!
Sympoz, was founded in May 2010 by an experienced executive team from eBay, Yahoo, and ServiceMagic. The leadership is strong, and supports every employee in building and moving the company forward each day. We learn on the fly, and respond quickly to user feedback and ideas. The office is fast-paced and fluid, with the long hours start-ups are known for. But we like to have fun, too: like any good start-up, there are video games, rock concerts, paintball, and bottomless snacks.
Craftsy.com is looking for an energetic, entrepreneurial intern with a great attitude and passion for everything social. The right person will help Craftsy build on the millions of social followers we have to date, and help charter new territory. Where there are passionate crafters, we want to be there!
- Growing audience and engagement on core Craftsy social channels, including YouTube, Pinterest, and Google +.
- Reaching out to talented, influential bloggers in the crafting space
- Distributing free Craftsy content to YouTube, Facebook, Google + and Twitter, as well as aggregators such as Stumbleupon, Reddit, Delicious, and Digg
- Helping discover new social channels that we aren?t yet aware of.
- Deep knowledge of at least one of the following sites: YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, or Google +
- Some experience working on social projects for a school, community organization, or business.
Start Date: ASAP
Benefits:Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Commuter Benefits, and unlimited vacation/sick time
Craftsy is conveniently located in LoHi, with easy access to downtown, the Cherry Creek / Platte River bike path and I-25.
To be considered for the position, please submit a resume and cover letter explaining why you're interested in this position, your relevant experience and some short and/or long-term career objectives (in other words, what do you think you can gain from this position as it relates to your personal and professional goals?).
||Denver, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED