Social Media Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â
The Social Media Manager will be an integral part of Workdayâs Corporate Communications team, responsible for leading the use of social media to drive awareness of Workday and engagement among social communities that include customers, partners, employees, and industry influencers.Â Through these social channels, the social media manager will offer external communities insights, experiences, news, events, education, and conversation about Workday and the broader enterprise software industry. A deep understanding of social technologies, best practices in building communities and engagement, and tight collaboration across the Workday organization are critical success factors for this role.
- Manage Workdayâs social media presence to engage with external communities, building greater awareness of the Workday brand and products.
- Evaluate current social media strategies and augment based on best practices and emerging trends.
- Review and augment metrics and measures, taking advantage of appropriate analytics tools, to assess the success and needs of social media.
- Collaborate tightly with teams across the Workday organization to align against business objectives, advance broader company initiatives, and ensure mutual success.
- Assist in the development and management of content and calendars to be used across all social channels and platforms.
- Monitor activity on all socials channels to proactively engage with communities and to provide insights internally to further social strategies.
- 5-7 years proven social media experience in a B2B environment (preferably enterprise software).
- Strong knowledge of emerging and established social media technologies, platforms, and channels.
- Ability to transform complex, technical information into concise, easily digestible content for social audiences.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to manage numerous projects on multiple platforms simultaneously.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills â creative, business, and technical writing required.
- Bachelorâs degree or equivalent required.
- Position is based in San Francisco.
- Periodic travel is required.
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services