Social Media Specialist Thinkful
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Thinkful is looking for a marketing intern to assist our growing team. We are an NYC-based startup that combines online education with expert-mentorship to help anyone learn faster. Our mission is to advance the skills of our workforce and help everyone achieve their professional ambitions. Our online courses teach professional skills-such as web development-helping people learn faster than they could on their own.
As an intern at Thinkful you'll have an opportunity to help develop our digital marketing strategy, gain versatile marketing experience, and learn a ton about the fast-paced tech community in NYC. You will not be fetching coffee here: get ready to jump in and have a direct impact on a company's growth.
As a marketing intern, you will...
- Manage social media channels by posting on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and other online sources
- Write weekly blog posts about topics related to online education and technology
- Compile daily press clippings related to online education as part of summer-long public relations project
- Assist with other marketing projects such as email marketing campaigns and monthly newsletters
To be qualified for this role, you have...
- An enthusiasm for education and/or technology
- Interest in startups and entrepreneurship
- Experience with journalism, marketing, or public relations
- Basic knowledge of web development or web design a plus
Also included in your summer internship at Thinkful:
- Monthly stipend
- Fast-paced dynamic working environment at an NYC tech startup co-working space
- Paid biweekly lunches with the Thinkful team
- Possible job offers at the end of the summer for qualified candidates
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter. If you meet our qualifications, we will contact you for a Skype or phone interview.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We're an NYC-based startup that combines online education with expert-mentors to help anyone learn faster. Our mission is to advance the skills of our workforce and help everyone achieve their professional ambitions. Our online courses teach professional skills--such as web development--helping people learn faster than they could on their own.
< 5M RaisedInvestors: Peter Thiel
, Quotidian Ventures
, RRE Ventures All Jobs: at Thinkful
New York, NY 10010
|Company Profile:||About Thinkful
Thinkful trains people in technical skills for their future careers. We combine expert mentorship with a project-based curriculum to help people efficiently learn the skills they need to advance. In an economy that demands technical expertise, we believe that outcomes-driven education is a necessary part of everyone's lives.
Why work here
Have a voice in the future of education at Thinkful. We are teachers and technologists, designers and producers. Every member of the team contributes to our culture that values intellectual honesty. Join an exciting, funded startup as we continue to grow and advance the state of online learning.|
Support Thinkful with Social Media services