Social Media Specialist Twilio Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Twilio is providing a platform for building modern, communications-enabled applications that are cloud based, scalable, and focused on great user experience.
- More than 200,000 developers have signed up to be a part of this disruption, building everything from call centers (Zendesk) to SMS notifications (Uber).
- Twilio customers include great brands like airbnb, eBay, Hulu, Intuit, LinkedIn, Quora, Sony, SurveyMonkey, Trulia and WalmartLabs.
- Twilio is energizing the $1.3 trillion telecom market. Come help us change communications forever.
About the job:
- We're looking to hire a social media maven to manage our social media initiatives and drive new social marketing programs. This role will be an integral part of the community marketing team and report to the Community Programs Manager. If you are passionate about creating and engaging with an online community, we want to hear from you.
- Your job will be to lead the day-to-day social media tactics, expand our current social marketing programs and create new programs to extend our online reach and engagement. Twilio's social media channels are a huge part of our community engagement, our main platform to amplify our content, and a major source of contribution to our marketing funnel. You will engage with and have a positive impact on the Twilio developer community every day.
- Maintain Twilio's social and online presence across multiple channels including Twitter, Facebook, Quora, and LinkedIn.
- Uncover new social channels and online communities relevant to the Twilio and developer community.
- Stay up-to-date on social trends, tools and best practices.
- Work with the demand generation team on campaigns to drive specific conversions around content and events.
- Work with the field marketing and developer evangelist team to coordinate promotional support needed for events and community programs.
- Respond to basic Twilio support inquiries online and coordinate with Twilio Support on larger issues.
- Help deepen our understanding of social performance and the metrics of successful social media campaigns.
- Help define what our overall social strategy looks like and create programs around it
- 2-4 years experience in social media marketing or communications, with at least 1-2 years managing social for a company.
- You have excellent writing skills that go beyond professional pieces into social media (Twitter, forums, Quora, etc.).
- You know and execute best practices on social media platforms with either your own personal accounts or on behalf of another brand.
- You have technical chops and are comfortable getting familiar with the Twilio product.
- You are detail-oriented and can juggle multiple projects like nobody's business.
- You have the ability to create, execute and measure social programs and campaigns.
- You have a bias toward action and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.-
- You are a builder and tinkerer and have some programming knowledge.
- You are an active member of the developer and startup community.
- You have familiarity with APIs and developer tools.
- You have a strong technology affiliation. You pay attention to what's new in tech and have an innate desire to understand how things work.
- You have an active and influential social presence (send us the links to your online presence!).
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k and life insurance.
- An Amazon Kindle, $30/month to spend on books and a Twilio track jacket after demoing your first Twilio app in front of the company!
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Catered lunches and a weekly team dinner featuring invited technology and entrepreneurial speakers.
- Excellent gear (we Apple computers and big monitors - two if you need 'em).
- A strong belief in life/work balance.
How to apply:
- Please send us your resume and cover letter.
- Please include links to your blog, Twitter, etc. where we can learn more about you.
- Wanna really stand out? Sign up and build an app using the Twilio API and include a link to it in your cover letter.
||San Francisco, CA 94105 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED