Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
Position: Software Engineer â€" Applications Support Lead
Location: Novato, CA (Infor Enwisen, 7250 Redwood Blvd, Suite 109)
The Lead, Support Operations will be responsible for providing support to all Infor clients that have implemented the Enwisen suite of products. Will work with the Customer Success team to identify, define, develop, and deliver resolutions to new and recurring technical issues and enhancement requests. The candidate will ensure the understanding of and impact of request and solutions to other systems. The manager will also provide technical direction to teams that provide 1st and 2nd level support for application and platform incidents. In this role, the candidate will work with the managers of the Customer Success team to determine priorities for the team of technical consultants
· (20%) Codes, tests, and debugs programs using current coding standards including:
o Performs technical application consulting and support for clients.
o Acts independently to determine methods and procedures used to solve difficult tasks.
o Teaches and assists others in developing application programs.
o Evaluates the costs and benefits of utilizing various methodologies.
o Maintains a thorough knowledge of Enwisen products.
· (80%) Leads a Team
o Provides technical leadership to teams that provide 1st and 2nd level support for application and platform incidents
o Coordinates work assignments with offshore teams in India (Harbinger) and Manila
o Responsible for monitoring the incident queue and ensuring issues are assigned in a timely manner
o May match resources to tasks.
o Coordinates the technical work effort across a Technical Consulting team.
o Provides meaningful decomposition of work for projects.
o Provides for overall technical coherence of a project.
o Provides technical guidance to or supervision of others.
o Leads technical aspects of projects.
o Leads the designing, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of complex application programs using current coding standards.
o Establishes and enforces the consistent use of development standards and best practices
o Expert on own products and a senior advisor on others' product.
o Represents the department in cross-departmental technical communications.
o Fosters an environment of open communication and cooperation.
o Establishes after hours support processes and ensures resource availability
o Provides reports on application or process areas that need improvement
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work or education experience
· Good oral, written and problem solving skills
· Familiarity with the product development life cycle, programming principles and classroom level exposure to a variety of programming languages (at least one), techniques and platforms
· 2+ Experience with web-based concepts and languages
· 2+ years of programming experience using SQL server, including data modeling, TSQL and Stored Procedures
· 2+ years experice in XML and XSLT
· Working Knowledge of VB.Net and ASP.Net
· Knowledge of relational database concepts
· Proficient problem solving, interviewing and fact finding skills
· Strong analytical and technical skills
· Ability to multi-task
· 1+ years experience working with source control application (i.e. SVN)
· Experience in relevant application field
· Knowledge of one or more source code management and configuration management
· Knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design and programming methodologies and tools
Infor is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
|Location:||Novato, CA |