Software Consultant Legend Silicon
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Task Description
We are looking for a software consultant to develop a MIPS-to-miniMIPS utility for us. A candidate who is experienced in compiler design, with computer science background will be able to do this task. The open source MIPS compiler source code will be used as the starting point. We need this consultant to work with our hardware architecture group and develop this utility to meet their needs. We expect the consultant to start the work immediately and complete the task within two-three weeks.
Experience in the following areas of expertise is desired:
- Working experience of MIPS architecture, compiler and simulator.
- Proficient in developing APIs or drivers in C or assembly language.
- SW Development experience with MIPS or similar embedded processor cores.
- Knowledge of using, development and debugging tools/softwares like gnu GCC.
- Strong team player with excellent written/oral communications skills and highly motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
Experience in the following as well is beneficial but not required:
- Knowledge of wireless digital communications/TV standards.
Qualifications required to do this task: Either an MS or PhD in computer science with working experience in MIPS processor core. Graduate students will also be considered.
||440 Mission Court |
Fremont, CA 94539
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED