Software Design Engineer BinOptics
Roles and responsibilities- Analyze and evaluate production data sets, collaborate on production yield reporting and analysis
- Create easy-to-use and flexible software that automatically analyzes large data sets and generates summary reports.
- Collaborate with engineers to migrate data from Excel spreadsheets into SQL databases.
- Work within ISO, and SPC process guidelines.
Skill set- Bachelor?s degree in science or engineering (CS, EE, or ECE preferred).
- Experience creating software that efficiently analyzes large data sets.
- At least 2 years experience using modern software languages and APIs to create complex, robust, database driven web based applications that utilize an SQL backend (MySQL preferred).
- Must have expert knowledge of at least one traditional language such as C, Java, LabVIEW, C++, VB, etc.
- Knowledge of proper relational database design and requirements gathering.
||Nine Brown Road |
Ithaca, NY 14850