The Infor Evolution solution is a specialized application dedicated to Enterprise Resource Planning excellence. For more than 30 years Evolution has been equipping manufacturing businesses around the world with intuitive, customizable, integrated business solutions to help drive growth, maximize profit and gain competitive edge.
· Work as part of a small, focused team, consisting of Technical and Application developers and consultants, to contribute to the continuing development of both the application and technical aspects of our product.
· The primary focus will be on development but there will also be opportunities for the right individual to work directly with clients.
· Issue management and resolution working with international support teams or local resource to develop and deliver patches to the client
· Designing technical and application solutions, writing functional specifications and developing customizations and generic developments using Infor project methodologies.
required skills & experience
· Operating Systems:-
o IBM AIX, Windows 2008
o Oracle 11g, SQL Server and Informix
· Languages and frameworks
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Previous experience in a manufacturing system software environment would be a distinct advantage but not essential
· Written and spoken English language (essential)
· Ability to work as part of a team sharing knowledge as required
· Solid communication (written, oral) skills. Ability to communicate at all levels from warehouse operations to senior management
· To be able to prioritise work to meet strict deadlines
· A self-starter with the ability to work as an individual and collaboratively to ensure team goals are achieved
· Flexibility and a genuine desire to learn
· High degree of attention to detail
· Excellent time management skills
· Ability to travel if required
· Relevant experience and/or related degree
· UK Passport
· Full driving license
|Location:||Dalton Court, GA |