Software Developer for Enterprise Mobility and Collaboration Atera Prime
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
What We Want From You
You will be responsible for the development of multiple products for enterprise mobility and collaboration. In other words, you will rethink and rebuild those dull and dreary business apps for the 21st century of smartphones and tablets.
The work environment is very dynamic and creative; it requires you to think critically and to speak up when you have a better way of doing things. But at the end all of the talking and critical thinking will get you nowhere - you got to work your a$$ off to get those great ideas from paper to reality.
In the early stages of your work at Atera Prime you will be primarily responsible for bug fixes and minor enhancements so you can develop familiarity with the products. Once you have a good handle on the products you will have the freedom in choosing which products to work on and how.
But really, this is hard and difficult work! It requires tremendous capabilities, dedication and the ability to learn fast. We demand the best and in return treat you as the best. There is no management bureaucracy to get in the way, and there is no "official responsibilities" to hind behind. We are all accountable for delivering kickass products. So think about it before you apply. Do you really have what it takes? Can you grow fast enough?
What You Need To Have
- 2+ years of general, hands-on software development experience
- 2+ years of experience using Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- 2+ years of experience using relational databases, data normalization using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008
- Mastery of Object Oriented Programming principles and various architectural patterns.
- 2+ years of developing web applications using ASP.NET, including the latest Microsoft technologies - ASP.NET 3.5, C#, LINQ, WCF
- 2+ years of experience using source code control packages, such as Subversion
- 1+ years of experience with HTML and CSS 3.0
- Experience with HTML 5 and mobile development a big plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, and able to work alone on project level tasks, as well as in close-knit teams made up of multiple members.
- Must be able to work closely with internal partners as well as clients, to understand technical requirements and translate those requirements to functional specifications.
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 or 2013 a big plus
What Will We Give You In Return
So, if you think this is the place for you to work, and you managed to get hired, here is what will do for you: We'll pay you a decent salary - but don't expect top Dollar since we are a young and fast growing company. Instead of the top Dollar we promise to teach you the leading-edge technologies and help you develop skills that will be super valuable on the market. We promise to minimize your time in meetings - no more then 1 hour a week. We promise an open and honest working environment. We promise to challenge you and stretch you abilities. We promise you can speak up - we demand that you speak up and then act on it. We promise a friendly and a happy place to work. We promise cookies - yes, honest to goodness tasty cookies!
Who We Are
We are an enterprise solutions company which specializes in delivering highly sophisticated collaboration and mobile solutions for large (Air Force, Department of Defense, Dole, Department of Energy, IBM...) and high profile, Fortune 500 clients in various sectors. Our products are a game-changer: They reduce costs by 20X and increase performance by as much as 1,400%. We have accomplished these because our team is amazing. We only hire the best and we expect the best. Apply only if you want a challenge.
||Pasadena, CA 91107 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED