Software Developer Sparta Systems
As the leader in Enterprise Quality Management Solutions, Sparta Systems created TrackWise quality management software. As the industry-leading solution for global quality and compliance management, TrackWise is a web based software application to assist companies? quality and compliance issues across the enterprise by reducing risk and liability, streamlining operations for local and global efficiency gains. For the past 15 years, Sparta Systems have been pioneers in highly regulated industries, as demonstrated by the adoption of TrackWise by the top pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, medical device manufacturers, CROs and food and beverage manufacturers, maintaining a 98% customer retention/renewal rate. The company offers its customers a complete solution for global quality management needs, including the onsite solutions delivery support required throughout the project lifecycle.
Participate in the Software Development Lifecycle as a Development Team Member for the TrackWise applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Participate in design meetings to formulate design strategy and design documentation for new features, enhanced functionality and fixes.
2. Perform as a member of an Agile Scrum team, interacting with other team members including Development, Quality Assurance, Business Analysts and Product Management.
3. Perform coding duties in accordance with corporate standards and design specifications in order to meet system functional requirements.
4. Perform unit testing using manual and/or automated techniques.
5. Document all work done in internal development tracking systems.
6. Perform Tier III level production support investigations arising from the customer base
1. BA/BS degree (or equivalent) minimum (Computer Science or related).
2. Experience with Web applications and specific integrated development environments (IDE).
3. Three to five years experience on an enterprise product development team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Disciplined individual, able to follow written specifications and Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPs); recognizes the importance of accurate and
consistent code documentation.
2. Ability to quickly learn technologies and product functionality.
3. Ability to work as a team player.
4. Experience with the following is required: Java, J2EE, JEE6, Hibernate/JPA, jQuery,
Web Services, SQL, JBoss
6. Comfortable working in a fast paced team environment.
||Holmdel Corporate Plaza |
2137 Highway 35
Holmdel, NJ 07733