Software Developer II Innovate MS
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Design, create, modify, and test new web/software programming applications.
- Build web/software in multiple computer (coding) languages.
- Create technical specifications, diagrams, and test plans.
- Maintain/Improve existing systems through implementation of enhancements.
- May supervise/manage other staff members or lead projects.
Other: Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and implement new technologies.
- Must have 5+ years web programming experience.
- Must have experience creating web applications in .NET environment.
- Must have experience with and connecting-to relational databases.
- Must have experience with XML and XSLT.
- Must have experience with MS Visual Studio 2008 or 2010.
- Experience with GIS/Imagery preferred.
- Experience with real estate information/appraisal data preferred.
||Oxford, MS |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED