Software Developer (Internal Tools) HubSpot
HubSpot is attacking a big problem -- transforming the way that the world does marketing. And, we're growing very fast, which means we're constantly trying to improve the speed and efficiency with which we manage our sales funnel, customer base, and back office using software you will help craft.
We use Java, Python, MySQL, Apex, and do lots of API integrations to process millions of dollars of online transactions every month. The systems support hundreds of HubSpotters, thousands of customers, and allow us to create value in our sleep.
We do not hire based on a specific technology skill set, or a buzz-word resume. You will be expected to select the best language and/or technology for the job at hand.
Day to day duties:
- You will write code;
- You will build creative and sensible solutions to many problems, thereby increasing the reach and effectiveness of many of your fellow employees;
- You will collaborate with Marketing, Sales Operations, Customer Operations and all other teams to build the most effective solution;
- You'll work directly with a business operations team and be involved in conversations with employees across the whole business.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Self-learner, hacker, technology advocate who can work on anything;
- Knack for solving inefficiencies in process through code and integration;
- Willingness to write code that integrates with our existing 3rd party systems such as Salesforce and NetSuite;
- Ability to step back from code and truly understand how your solution fits into HubSpot's business;
- Excellent written and spoken English communication;
- Effortless ability to convey complex ideas to non-technical colleagues;
- Permanent legal right to work in the US.
||Cambridge, MA |