Software Developer Martin Group, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED CHR Solutions has a full-time opening for a Software Developer/Technical Support Specialist in either our Sioux Falls or Mitchell, SD offices. This is a software development and technical support position responsible for client satisfaction in the use of CHR Solutions software with a good overall knowledge of the VMS/OMNIA/OASIS FM software in relation to the OASIS interoperability to telecommunications peripheral equipment.
- - Design and maintain programs/scripts utilizing C++, C.Net, VB6, and using relational databases and other data storage architectures.
- - Provide direct customer support with professional interaction by responding to incoming requests for service, prioritizing urgency of calls, researching issues, and responding back to client in a timely manner.
- - Manage small to medium projects pertaining to OASIS software.
- - Record and track client support calls in support database.
- - Assess client software needs and identify solutions.
- - Assist in testing of new and existing software.
- - Plan and participate in inital training of new clients during conversion process.
- - Assist with client trainings and software installations.
- - Perform accurate and appropriate system configuration for conversion of client data.
- - Perform thorough data validation of converted client data.
- - Ability to travel 25 by car and/or plane, may include weekend travel. Ability to travel internationally is required for some positions. Current passport and valid drivers license required.
- - Bachelor degree in Management Information Systems, Information Systems, or Computer Science preferred.
- - Equivalent combination of education and experience accepted.
- - General Knowledge of C++, VB6 and C.Net programming language skills required.
- - General knowledge of HTTP, TCP/IP, and Telnet networking protocols.
- - General knowledge of HTML, XML, SQL, and Access is preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- - Telephony experience or background is a plus.
- - Ability to effectively utilize creativity skills regarding software uses and provide innovative solutions.
||Sioux Falls, SD |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED