Software Developer - Surgery Division Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, practices, and rehabilitation clinics nationwide.
With a 20-year track record and more than 6,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at http://sourcemed.net/ to learn more about us.
SourceMedical is currently seeking a Software Developer - Surgery for its location in Branford, CT.
The Software Engineer will create and modify computer applications by converting project requirements and specifications into code and will be responsible for analysis, coding, testing, debugging and documenting various user interface applications in both existing and new system modules. The candidate will also analyze software issues raised by clients and arrive at appropriate solutions for such issues.
Source Medical is seeking candidates with the following academic and work related experience:
- Thorough knowledge of XML/SOAP/Web Services/SOA
- Knowledge of developing applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .Net / C#
- Thorough knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Strong track record of academic and/or work related achievements
- Creative and be able to work independently, able to work most phases of development, general troubleshooting with minimum supervision
- Turn business requirements into technical design/specifications.
- MS or BS 3+/ or 5+ industry experience
- SQL knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
The successful applicant will be a highly motivated, self sufficient individual who is able to work both independently or in a team oriented structure. Source Medical offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and a comfortable but challenging working environment. Source Medical is an equal opportunity employer.
--Rare travel may be requested
||Branford, CT |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED