Software Development Engineer - Data Ninja Finagraph
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Are you passionate about data? Do you wish the world had more API endpoints? Do you have an amazing understanding of how different types of data can interact? Are you excited when you decrease a SQL query execution time by 20%?
This position is all about gathering and understanding financial data. You will be responsible for extracting and normalizing financial data across many disparate data sources, including business accounting systems and large SQL databases living in SQL Azure. Responsibilities will include:
- Acquire data from financial accounting systems
- Query and extract data from disparate 3rd party data structures and systems
- Normalize and process data in a scalable and secure manner
- Restructure data for more efficient gathering and processing
- Develop and own data infrastructure for a world class financial intelligence service
You must have:
- Expertise in C#, SQL, ODBC, data structures
- 5 + years of experience working in data centric products or services
- Bachelors in computer science or better real-world expertise
- Proven track record of predictable execution
- Ability to work in a small yet dynamic team environment
Chosen candidate will own a major portion of the service and be a key member of the engineering team. If you are the perfect person for this position be sure to apply by sending a quick intro email along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Financial Intelligence On Demand - We save small businesses in america by helping them and their financial partners understand financial metrics in a simple and direct way so they can grow their business.
< 5M RaisedSelf Funded All Jobs: at Finagraph
|Headquarters:||9725 SE 36th St|
Mercer Island, WA 98040
|Company Profile:||Finagraph has recently been named one of Seattle's hottest startups. If you love excitement, challenge and want to build a world-class company, keep reading.
We're a technology company that is passionate about helping lenders, accountants and small business owners deeply understand the financial health of companies. Whether through our patent pending technology, Finagraph, or BBC Easy, our mission is to greatly improve the way stakeholders understand business financials.
We hail from companies such as Microsoft, Amazon and Bank of America and are seeking motivated individuals to join our growing team. You'll have clear ownership and responsibility and you'll drive your co-workers to be their best. If you're a fan of manual process, then stop reading. If you prefer automation and optimization, bring your drive and enthusiasm and come change financial intelligence in the US. |
Support Finagraph with Social Media services