Software Development Engineer Ping Identity
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Site CountryUS. Canada
DescriptionYou will be an active member of an innovative and passionate team developing features and key extensions to a growing enterprise product platform for the market leader in Identity Security. Requires the ability to work in a fast moving agile environment, excellent communications skills, and a strong attention to quality and performance. Wide variety of work including API development, identity protocol implementation, authentication systems, security vulnerability mitigation, and performance optimizations at a large scale.
What you'll do:
? Function as a solid individual contributor on a high output agile development team
? Design and develop new features as well as maintain existing code, with well documented comments and other supporting materials
? Communicate effectively with the distributed team
? Co-develop tests for your own code, with QA Engineers
? Stay on the forefront of knowledge in the industry, and share learnings with other team members and with the company
1. 3-6 years developing commercial products in Java.
2. Demonstrated experience in enterprise-level development.
3. MUST: Experience with open source and open source tools.
4. MUST: Expert knowledge of Java and practices in development.
5. MUST: Understanding of enterprise-scale systems and configurations related to security.
6. Also desired: Experience in an agile, iterative, or XP environments.
7. Exceptional problem solving skills. Loves finding the best solution
8. Travel required
? Strong interpersonal communications skills.
? Shows attention to details.
? Ability to work in a lightweight process environment including requirements and test planning documentation.
? Capable of high performance in a two-week iteration cadence with frequent product deliveries.
? Self-motivated and works with minimal direction
? Takes ownership of tasks and executes
? Ideal candidate must be able to learn quickly and independently and be capable of gathering information and understanding complex features/environments.
||1099 18th Street |
Denver, CO 80202
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED