Software Development Engineer - Web Ninja Finagraph
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you love web technologies? Do you understand the trade-offs between CPU, bandwidth and storage? Do you understand how software as a service works in the cloud and live to ensure end users can easily use your products?
As our lead web developer, you will help define and implement the user interface, while still aligning up and down the software stack.
- Deliver quality code and experiences
- Identify problems in advance and drive creative solutions to fix them
- Coordinate with test for agile dev/test/publish flow
- Be agile, quick and adaptable
To be a successful candidate, you should have a proven track record of shipping web applications or scalable service products as well as strong interpersonal awareness and a keen eye for technical opportunities. You'll need to show a history of web accomplishments and strong passion for solving customer pain points. You should be eager to define and deliver what the future of dynamic financial awareness will be.
- Experience with web site and web service design
- Coding for modern browsers using HTML/CSS/Ajax as well as ability to handle legacy browsers
- Expertise with Microsoft development products, specifically:
- - ASP.NET / C#
- - Windows Azure
- - Entity framework
- - MVC
- Experience with business accounting packages a major plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, team collaboration skills, and multiple discipline collaborations skills.
- 3+ years of software engineering and shipping experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Chosen candidate will own a major portion of the service and be a key member of the engineering team. If you are the perfect person for this position be sure to apply by sending a quick intro email along with your resume to email@example.com.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Financial Intelligence On Demand - We save small businesses in america by helping them and their financial partners understand financial metrics in a simple and direct way so they can grow their business.
< 5M RaisedSelf Funded All Jobs: at Finagraph
|Headquarters:||9725 SE 36th St|
Mercer Island, WA 98040
|Company Profile:||Finagraph has recently been named one of Seattle's hottest startups. If you love excitement, challenge and want to build a world-class company, keep reading.
We're a technology company that is passionate about helping lenders, accountants and small business owners deeply understand the financial health of companies. Whether through our patent pending technology, Finagraph, or BBC Easy, our mission is to greatly improve the way stakeholders understand business financials.
We hail from companies such as Microsoft, Amazon and Bank of America and are seeking motivated individuals to join our growing team. You'll have clear ownership and responsibility and you'll drive your co-workers to be their best. If you're a fan of manual process, then stop reading. If you prefer automation and optimization, bring your drive and enthusiasm and come change financial intelligence in the US. |
Support Finagraph with Social Media services