Software Engineer (02960) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
The cloud engineering team is building hybrid cloud computing technologies that will underpin application and platform initiatives at Workday. As a member of this team you'll work with innovative, experienced engineers that have built highly available systems and services across the entire stack. This position requires passion, courage, imagination, and a great sense of humor. You'll be tasked with shaping the future of computing at Workday.
- Exceptional software system design, problem solving, and object-oriented coding skills. This includes service-oriented architectures
- Strengths in coding, data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, availability, and security
- Experience in at least one static language - preferably Java, Scala and/or C++
- Good knowledge in at least one dynamic language - preferably Python, Ruby or Node.js
- Hands-on experience designing and building highly available distributed systems
- A passion for communication, software development, and cloud computing
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy and fun work environment that is agile (i.e. Scrum) and deliver value incrementally and frequently
- A bachelors or masters degree in Computer Science, Math, or related field with 5+ years of experience
- Hands-on experience with an open-source IaaS or PaaS technology like OpenStack or CloudFoundry
- Entrepreneurial flare
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services