Software Engineer (All Levels) Netronome
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Netronome is a fabless semiconductor company and leader in flow processing. Netronome?s solutions include a family of network flow processors, flow processing acceleration cards and platforms that scale from 1 to 100 Gbps. They are used by networking equipment OEMs worldwide in carrier-grade and enterprise-class communications products that require deep packet inspection, flow analysis, content processing, virtualization and security. Netronome?s processors are supported by comprehensive tools and a broad ecosystem of premier partners. Netronome?s products are developed in labs in Santa Clara, CA, Boxborough, MA and Pittsburgh, PA.
Software Engineer (All Levels)
Netronome is seeking recent college graduates as well as experienced software engineers! Multiple software engineering positions are available at all levels!
The Software Engineers will work as part of a team responsible for the Board Support Package (BSP) and related infrastructure software for Netronome NFP family of network processors and Netronome boards and systems. In some cases, this will also include validation of the chip design using a custom built validation platform and validation on simulations. These processors will be used in high performance network appliance products. You will be expected to work efficiently in a team environment, as well as to independently carry out individual assignments with limited supervision.
- Support NFP32xx and NFP6xxx BSP software
- Support hardware team in new designs
- Bring up the hardware throughout the hardware lifecycle (prototypes, pilot, production) and work with early access customers
- Support teams within company (manufacturing and applications)
- Help customers with their software design when using Netronome hardware by providing and actively supporting the reference BSP software and reference applications and samples
- Bachelor?s degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field required. (Master?s degree preferred)
- Must have strong interest in coding, problem solving and working with hardware
- Must demonstrate strong C programming skills
- Good knowledge of embedded systems and computer architecture
- Experience with or desire to learn I2C bus, SPI bus, MAC chips and PHY chips from various vendors is a strong plus
- Experience with or desire to learn assembly is a plus
- Experience with python or other high level languages or a desire to learn is a plus
- Experience with firmware and diagnostics development is a plus
- Experience with networking technologies is a plus
||Pittsburgh, PA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED