Software Engineer, Applications - Champaign Turn
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
About the Position
We are looking for brilliant and talented software engineers to join our rapidly growing Applications team, responsible for all of the client-facing components at Turn. You should be motivated by building high performance, web-based, enterprise applications that are used to manage hundreds of millions of dollars in digital marketing spend around the globe.
The Applications team works closely with the Product Management and User Experience teams to help design our products. We use agile methodologies with a focus on Our work process is a nice blend of agile and design-oriented development which puts thecreating an exceptional customer experience first and foremost.
At Turn, what you build has impact on millions and works to better the Internet. You'll do this in a culture that promotes innovation, freedom, growth, and humor. You'll work with people who are as passionate about web applications as you are, along with leading experts in distributed computing, data mining, and machine learning who build our backend platform.
We are very passionate about what we do here, and at the same time have fun doing what we love. Various company and team events and outings provide a good mix of work and play. We all need to chill out every once in a while and have fun with our fellow team members.
Job Here are some common traits for members of the team:
- Degree in Computer Science from a top tier school
- Anywhere from 0 - 6 years of experience
- High degree of comfort in Java or other object-oriented language
- Knowledge of application frameworks such as Spring 3
- Understanding of HTTP request/response lifecycle
- Experience with database technologies
- Keen sense of information architecture and visual design
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivated by writing fast, scalable code with testability in mind
- Excited by working in a fast-paced environment
- Working on high touch, high visibility, high performance, highly scalable enterprise applications - client facing apps involving campaign management, workflow, analytics, audience design, etc.
- Experimenting with new ways of visualizing large amounts of data
- Research on new web technologies
- Passionate about web based applications
Location: Champaign, Illinois; On the University of Illinois campus in the Research Park
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
||Champaign, IL 61820 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED