SOFTWARE ENGINEER SynQor
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
Education : Bachelor's Degree
Category : IT/Software Development
Job Description :
The SynQor software team develops applications to support a wide range of business needs, from sales and finance to integration with our manufacturing line. We are a relatively small group, but have a large impact in the success of the business. Our software leverages personnel and equipment by automating data collection, improving reporting and analysis, integrating systems, and streamlining processes.
The successful software engineer will be able to deliver robust solutions to complex business problems, effectively acting as an internal consultant at times. In this role, you will be expected to manage small projects throughout the entire life cycle, from communicating with end users to developing requirements through developing and testing and transitioning to support.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop robust, scalable software applications;
- Improve productivity through business process automation;
- Integrate disparate systems;
- Upgrade and extend existing applications;
- Test and document applications; and
- Provide Tier-2 support for applications.
Job Requirements :
Requirements for the Software Engineer position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Four-year computer science or technical degree;
- Three to seven years of hands on software engineering;
- Critical thinking and analysis;
- Problem solving;
- Strong programming skills in Microsoft .NET (VB.NET is a plus);
- Proficient in SQL or PL/SQL;
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group; and
- Oracle EBS development is preferred.
||155 Swanson Road |
Boxborough, MA 01719
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED