Software Engineer (C# Development) Venafi
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Qualifications:
Required Skills & Knowledge
- C# programming experience ? must be able to write clean, consistent, well documented, C# code following a previously established style.
- Thorough understanding of sound memory management and code optimization
- Must be self-motivated, with a keen eye to efficiency, new technologies, architecture of implementation, and an inherent knowledge of systems development best practices.
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science, MIS, or related experience (5+ years).
- Experience designing and developing professional, database-driven, interactive applications preferably in the commercial software sector.
- Be able to contribute to a proactive, positive, team based, work environment while also showing your individual style and enthusiasm.
- Must be able to test and debug your own code, as well as others.
- Develop software on schedule, adhering to department standards and processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle and be able to communicate project status, issues, and resolutions.
- Be alert to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into current projects.
- Assumes additional responsibility without being asked.
- Commercial product development experience
- C programming experience
- Experience in developing internationalized applications
- Experience developing system management and configuration software
- Understanding of encryption and/or certificate concepts and technologies.
||9350 South 150 East |
Sandy, UT 84070
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED