Software Engineer (C# Development) Venafi
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Qualifications:
Required Skills & Knowledge
- C# programming experience ? must be able to write clean, consistent, well documented, C# code following a previously established style.
- Thorough understanding of sound memory management and code optimization
- Must be self-motivated, with a keen eye to efficiency, new technologies, architecture of implementation, and an inherent knowledge of systems development best practices.
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science, MIS, or related experience (5+ years).
- Experience designing and developing professional, database-driven, interactive applications preferably in the commercial software sector.
- Be able to contribute to a proactive, positive, team based, work environment while also showing your individual style and enthusiasm.
- Must be able to test and debug your own code, as well as others.
- Develop software on schedule, adhering to department standards and processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle and be able to communicate project status, issues, and resolutions.
- Be alert to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into current projects.
- Assumes additional responsibility without being asked.
- Commercial product development experience
- C programming experience
- Experience in developing internationalized applications
- Experience developing system management and configuration software
- Understanding of encryption and/or certificate concepts and technologies.
||9350 South 150 East |
Sandy, UT 84070
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Venafi is the Immune System for the Internet- that protects the foundation of all cybersecurity-keys and certificates-so they can't be misused by bad guys in attacks. Venafi constantly assesses which keys and certificates are trusted, protects those that should be trusted, and fixes or blocks those that are not.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Foundation Capital
, Highway 12 Ventures
, Pelion Venture Partners
, UV Partners All Jobs: at Venafi
|Headquarters:||175 E 400 S|
Venafi Suite 300
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
|Company Profile:||Venafi, the Immune System for the Internet, is the leading market cybersecurity company in Next-Generation Trust Protection (NGTP). Venafi delivered the first trust protection platform to secure cryptographic keys and digital certificates, that every business and government depends on for secure communications, commerce, computing, and mobility. As part of an enterprise infrastructure protection strategy, Venafi Director prevents attacks on trust through automated discovery and intelligent policy enforcement, detection and reporting on anomalous activity and increased threats, and remediates errors and attacks by automatically replacing keys and certificates.
For the last ten years Venafi has been ensuring trust through securing digital certificates and cryptographic keys when no other company was considering these threats. Internally we have an exceptional culture comprised of ethics, fun, heart, agility, speed, curiosity, innovation and a can-do attitude.
Venafi's team is collaborative and innovative, which operates within an open work environment: no cubicles, corner offices, or working in silos. Leadership and hard work are valued and recognized, with an emphasis placed on interaction and enjoyment as ongoing parts of our culture.
Venafi offers a team environment, which encourages excellence and rewards individual contributions, to provide opportunities for professional development.
With no competition, Venafi is paving the way to secure cryptographic keys and digital certificates for the Global 5000 enterprises. Be part of an elite team to protect companies from major cyber security breaches.
Red Herring 2013 Top 100 North America Award
A Gartner-recognized Cool Vendor
SC Awards Europe 2013 for Best Encryption Solution
Encryption Director Wins SIIA CODiE Award
Support Venafi with Social Media services