Software Engineer â Client/Server Infrastructure Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
You will be responsible for development of the central management software infrastructure for Palo Alto Networks' next-generation firewall.
- Actively participate and provide leadership to team members to develop architecture, define and scope new features for firewall appliance and central management software
- Design, develop and maintain control plane infrastructure and features
- Work with different development and quality assurance groups to achieve best quality
- Suggest and implement improvements to development processes
- System software development experience
- Client/Server, distributed system development experience
- Excellent C programming skills
- Development in Linux platform
- Experience with XML is a plus
- Network appliance development experience is a plus
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant experience desired
Palo Alto Networksâ"¢ is the leader in next-generation network security, enabling unprecedented visibility and granular policy control of applications and content â€" by user, not just IP address â€" at up to 20Gbps with no performance degradation. Based on patent-pending App-IDâ"¢ technology, Palo Alto Networks firewalls accurately identify and control applications â€" regardless of port, protocol, evasive tactic or SSL encryption â€" and scan content to stop threats and prevent data leakage. Enterprises can for the first time embrace Web 2.0 and maintain complete visibility and control, while significantly reducing total cost of ownership through device consolidation. Our market is the network security market and consists of enterprises, government entities, and service providers. It is an $11Bn market globally. Our next-generation network security solutions safely enable applications, prevent threats, simplify network security infrastructure, and reduce costs. They do so at high speed and with great flexibility.
For more information, please visit www.paloaltonetworks.com.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED