Software Engineer Astute, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Astute Solutions a fast-growing CRM software and services company is currently recruiting experienced software engineers who have a passion for creating innovative solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, enhancing, and customizing a comprehensive commercial software application. Astute's award-winning contact center and knowledge management solutions improve speed-of-respone, data collections, agent efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Participate as an active member of a development team supporting common goals, objectives and processes.
- Provide technical support to customers, field personnel, and Support staff on an escalated and backup basis for standard and custom functionality.
- Build and maintain technical, application, and business knowledge related to the solutions provided by Astute.
- Participate in design and code reviews/walkthroughsmust be willing/able to accept and deliver critical feedback.
- Required Skills include:
- Should be able to perform small to medium coding tasks with limited supervision given a detailed design. Larger tasks can be accomplished with additional supervision.
- Works effectively with others in a dynamic team environment.
- Participate in the testing process and demonstrates a passion for quality.
- Strong and demonstrable troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Able to understand and process abstract thoughts and concepts.
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to work on a wide variety of tasks with varying degrees of guidance.
- Have knowledge of current software development best practices.
- Intermediate knowledge of at least one "modern" development language, preferably one mentioned above.
- Intermediate understanding of relational databases and basic knowledge of at least one "primary" RDBMS (SQL Server or Oracle).
- Communicate proficiently in English and have the ability to communicate technical concepts verbally and in writing to non-technical associates/customers.
- Preferred Skills include:
- Experience with Java, Apache/Tomcat, InstallShield/Wise, and SilverLight is a plus.
- Project Management experience is an additional bonus.
- Bachelors Degree in CS/MIS or equivalent.
- Microsoft Certification a plus
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Domestic and International travel to client sites - 0-15.
||Columbus, OH |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED