Software Engineer (D3.js, MV*, Node.js) Metamarkets
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Us:
Metamarkets is an industry-leading SaaS startup providing real-time big data analytics. We have a star engineering team, are well funded, and have an open-minded culture. We provide real-time complex querying on massive amounts of data. Our platform is turning 10s of billions of events and 10s of TB?s of data per day into accessible visualization as they are received.
You are a strong web application developer well versed in software engineering principles. You love writing secure and responsive applications in an environment that values continuous delivery, highly maintainable code, and YAGNI.
About the job:
- You will work in a true engineering-focused company (heck, we even built our own database) and work alongside great engineers such as a core contributor to D3.js and co-creator of Protovis.
- You will work on our data visualization application using D3.js, DVL, Facet, and Node.js while writing tests in Mocha, Chai, supertest, and CasperJS.
- Proven strong web app developer. Send us links to your GitHub, SO, blog, or whatever!
- Ability to build well structured and highly maintainable web applications.
- Proven capacity working in a continuous delivery environment and contributing to developer automation.
- Understands XSS, CSRF, and other basics of web security.
- Comfortable working in Scrum.
backbone angularjs ember.js nodejs svg charts highcharts mvc mvp mvvm single page app coffeescript
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED