Software Engineer, Embedded Devices & Smart TVs M-GO
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
M-GO is dedicated to making it easier to watch and enjoy movies and TV shows, by doing things a little differently. Ok. We want to evolve it. Unlike others who are content with defining the customer experience. We seek to reverse-engineer the norm. People aren't fully satisfied with the current options in the marketplace that were created first with what's easiest for the company. Instead, we are focused on creating the kind of company that is focused on what's best for consumers.
Looking for a collaborative, fast paced, inspirational environment where the team strives for excellence?
Then look no further, M-GO is your kind of company. We have a diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and foster open communication to support employee ideas and facilitate them through to fruition.
Right now we are looking for a Software Engineer, Embedded Devices & Smart TVs to join our Client Engineering Team. This position will be primarily concerned with application development for Gaming/Embedded Devices & Smart TVs.
Our ideal Software Engineer, Embedded Devices & Smart TVs should have strong experience in:
- Hands-on development and support of front end engineering solutions which deliver outstanding and
highly-performing user experience.
- Native development for gaming or Smart TV platforms.
- Front end code base, development process and standards, demand, capacity and delivery
- Embeded software engineering / web development.
- Responsive interface design and dynamic typography.
- Continuous improvements in performance, scalability, reliability and usability.
We also require candidates for the position to have:
- 3+ years of developing and delivering customer facing web, mobile or console experiences.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field
- Familiar with 3rd party CE SDK's (Samsung, Roku, Xbox, Playstation, etc.)
- Strong software engineering fundamentals (unit testing, automated testing, agile development, etc.)
- A passion to work with consumer facing technologies.
- Strong command of essential front end web technologies and libraries.
- Working knowledge of Git, jQuery, Node.JS and other server side technologies
- Working knowledge of Linux, SQL/mySQL (Bash is a plus).
- Some experience with additional languages such as Python or Ruby or Perl or PHP
- Experience with media player integration and DRMs a plus.
Who are the people behind M-GO?
M-GO was created by people who love entertainment and for those who love being entertained. We've attracted talent from the world's leading entertainment and technology companies; like Apple, HP, Verizon, DreamWorks Animation, Fandango, and more. M-GO is partnered with Hollywood's major studios. We are a joint venture of Technicolor and DreamWorks Animation. Only M-GO has harnessed the premium content, industry relationships, brand-building prowess, and technology innovation to redefine today's entertainment on the viewer's terms.
So if you are the kind of individual that wants to be mission critical and leave your fingerprints on a powerful new media service....than we want to hear from you today!
M-GO is an EOE M/F/D/V
(note: M-GO does not work with 3rd Party Recruiters/Staffing Firms)
||Culver City, CA 90232 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED