Software Engineer - Firmware Immedia Semiconductor
Design, develop and test software enabling scalable video coding technology. The software development work will involve embedded programming, Linux drivers, and higher level C and C++ coding.
Embedded Software Engineer.
- 2+ yrs experience - we are hiring all levels from Jr. though Principal/Lead
- Real-Time Firmware
- Video and audio processing
- Hardware Modeling
- ARM / ARC / MIPs / x86
- Linux, Android, Windows 7/8, RTOS
- Drivers, Media Framework, Applications
- TCP/IP, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB
- C / C++
- BS EE/CS required, MS preferred
- Solid writing and presentation skills
Immedia Semiconductor, Inc. develops and markets semiconductor-based video compression technology for consumer electronics applications. Founded in 2008 by a world class team of video compression technology experts, Immedia is the first company to implement the H.264 Scalable Video Coding standard in a fully compliant 1080p60 capable single chip decoder solution. Ratified in 2007, H.264 Scalable Video Coding is a breakthrough technology with applications including broadcast TV, internet TV and mobile TV.
If you want to work for an exciting startup with a very bright future then Immedia Semiconductor is the place for you! Be a part of this extraordinarily talented team developing state-of-the-art video technology.
||Andover, MA |