Software Engineer - Front End Jawbone
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, engineers, and infrastructure teams to build a quality experience for users
- Create a compelling user experience using code polished to near perfection, leaving no pixel unfinished.
- A working knowledge of Semantic Markup, AJAX, JSON, and JS libraries (jQuery, YUI, etc)
- Thorough understanding of user behavior and interaction design patterns
- Proficiency in Python
- Proficiency in ObjectiveC
- Expertise in Flash and ActionScript 3
- Experience architecting or building front end components or libraries
- Portfolio that includes sample web-based projects
- Computer Science or related degree
For more than a decade, Jawbone has created products and services for the mobile lifestyle unparalleled in their innovation, ease-of-use and sophistication of design. The Company is the creator of an award-winning, best-selling line of intelligent Bluetooth headsets (Jawbone ERA & ICON), the inventor of NoiseAssassin technology, the world's first and only military-grade noise-eliminating technology, of JAMBOX, the first intelligent wireless speaker and speakerphone, as well as THOUGHTS, a free mobile service that allows users to utilize their voice in a new way. A 2010 IDSA Design of the Decade winner, Jawbone is committed to delivering innovative products that improve the mobile lifestyle through ever-changing software and wearability. Jawbone is privately-held and headquartered in San Francisco.
||150 Executive Park Boulevard |
San Francisco, CA 94134
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED