Software Engineer in Test Sentillion
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Caradigm is a new kind of health IT company formed by GE Healthcare and Microsoft. Our goal is to transform care by empowering health systems and providers with the real-time, system-wide data and intelligence needed to improve care quality and the patient experience, and ultimately, the economics of health and wellness.
Caradigm combines the power of an open technology platform and collaborative clinical applications to bring together disparate patient data and transform it into intelligence. We enable others in the industry to take advantage of the platform to innovate?rapidly generating a new era of applications to improve population management. Our goal is to make it easy for caregivers across the entire healthcare continuum to gain the insight they need to collaborate with ease and provide the best patient care possible.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Engineer to work on the next generation of infrastructure tooling for the Caradigm organization. This is an awesome opportunity to build the future of highly scalable tools to deliver innovative engineering designs as the organization moves its technologies into the cloud. This role is for someone flexible, self-motivated and a great team player and collaborator.
We value passion, creativity, sound engineering practices, ownership, accountability, team collaboration and making others great. We expect the engineer in this role to have the ability to engage with a problem area and provide technical leadership. In this role you will have the opportunity, and expectation, to actively engage in all phases of the product cycle, and be responsible for defining the vision and strategy for our engineering systems. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record on setting the direction for architecture and/or design supporting global engineering efforts.
The responsibilities of this role are to bring innovative approaches to our engineering systems. We continuously work to improve our ability to deliver streamlined solutions and maintain a high quality bar. These engineering systems include organizational wide infrastructure tooling that optimize both development and test engineering requirements. Our systems span across a wide variety of technologies that track the overall engineering quality of multiple products across Caradigm. You will help drive the design and development of the infrastructure framework. This involves leveraging solution planning and design to improve our automation methodologies, metrics, efficient quality process and deployment architecture. You will have the opportunity to lead the organization towards optimal engineering systems as we move from traditional on premise to cloud based solutions.
The Caradigm organization spans around the globe for an engineering experience like no other!
- 6+ years of experience designing, coding and developing
- Excellent C# design, coding, and debugging skills
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting experience
- Demonstrable passion for agile & high quality cross-functional engineering practices/excellence
- Demonstrable passion for continuous applied learning & development
- Strong familiarity with service oriented engineering principles
- Strong creative thinking and problem solving skills with the ability to deal with ambiguity without stalling progress
- Proven sense of high accountability and self-drive to take on and see through big challenges
- Solid technical aptitude and problem solving skills, initiative, and results driven debugging skills
- Ability to mentor, accept mentoring and be able to conduct bi-directional knowledge transfer is essential
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
||Bellevue, WA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED