Software Engineer-Java Developer Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Software Engineer-Java Developer
USA, St. Paul,380 St. Peter Street
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
JOB POSITION: Java Software Engineer
JOB LOCATION: St. Paul, MN
JOB SUMMARY: The Systems Software Engineer has the ability to perform engineering tasks in software development and the responsibilities include analysis, design, programming, unit and integration testing of new or existing products/systems. The Systems Software Engineer must have the ability to execute systems development projects with minimal technical direction. The Systems Software Engineer must be able to produce high quality, high performance software that meets company's software development standards.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: * Design, code and test software using latest technologies in Java/J2EE.
* Develops code derived from a design document using appropriate development standards.
* Performs unit testing of the code and performs integration level testing with other features or products in the system.
* Provides complete, reliable, and prompt information to management.
* Develops and maintains knowledge of Infor systems elements and products, design and implementation tools used in the software development environment as well as current technologies in software development, computer systems and industry trends.
* Demonstrates ability to work in a large and complex software environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* A Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* 4-5 years of programming experience in Java/J2EE.
* Proficient problem solving, interviewing and fact finding skills.
* Strong analytical and technical skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong working knowledge of Java/J2EE.
* Strong knowledge on Object Oriented Design and Analysis.
* Experience in developing User Interfaces.
* Experience in developing server side, multi threaded applications.
PREFERRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE: * Web Services.
* Agile Development methodologies.
* Network Programming.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Send to Friend
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED