Software Engineer Luvocracy
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We are primarily seeking experienced software engineers who have worked with large distributed services, built API's, and understand infrastructure.
- Strong experience building full-stack systems with skills on both the front-end and back-end.
- Experience building systems using thrift and protocol buffers.
- Strong working knowledge of data, performance and analysis with SQL and NoSQL e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Google Datastore or MongoDBDesire and demonstrated interest in building out systems that fully support and enable our web services and mobile apps including those that power our database, mail, and queue-based systems and products.
- Work well with the Product Engineering team to reach common supported goals.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent experience
- Solid experience and strong working knowledge in at least one higher-level language, e.g. Ruby, Java, Python and/or C/C++
- Flexibility when faced with complex challenges and adaptability to change
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous start-up experience strongly preferred
- Contributions to the community; bonus points for sharing your GitHub account
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We believe your recommendations really matter.
When a friend recommends a great book or a neighbor asks about the new coffee maker you adore, you're sharing a celebration-worthy discovery. Luvocracy gives you a home for the best recommendations shared between you and the people you trust.
Word of mouth recommendations happen in the world every second of every day. So we've created a seamless way to capture, exchange and purchase the things you love. Luvocracy is not just a website -- it's a lifestyle.Self Funded All Jobs: at Luvocracy
Support Luvocracy with Social Media services