Software Engineer, Middleware & APIs Turn
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Got all that? Then read on.
Turn is expanding its API offering and is looking for talented software engineers to join a growing, dedicated team. Our mission: provide best-in-class APIs running on a best-in-class infrastructure. The API team is a combined engineering and product-driven effort to create a leading API offering to respond to a variety of use-cases.
It (almost) goes without saying: today's software must be correct, maintainable and scalable. We're looking for passionate, creative and demanding engineers who are committed to writing quality software that is ultimately used to monetize millions of websites.
Sounds exciting? Great! Whether you already know all this stuff like the back of your hand or are eager to learn what the world of APIs has to offer, come work at Turn!
- Design, build and enhance Turn's API server
- Create and improve APIs as business and developers' needs arise
- Rapidly iterate on product and platform features
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Considerate to unit testing, code reviews, documentation
- Proficient in Java (Have a github repo? Send it along!)
- Strong object-oriented design skills
- Experience with server-side web technologies
- Passionate and ready to evolve in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with REST semantics and design
- Database and data-modeling skills
- Working on expanding our API offerings - develop internal and external APIs from scratch for industry leading SaaS products to help with partner integration in RTB and data access areas - permissioning, throttling, etc.
- Help design, build, and improve APIs per changing business & developer needs
- Great team with an outgoing culture
Location: Redwood City
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
||Redwood City, CA 94063 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED