Software Engineer, MMO Sites Mesmo, Inc.
This is a dynamic role perfect for someone who's comfortable in a variety of technologies and at different parts of the development cycle. We're a small, fun team where knowing your stuff really matters and your contribution is appreciated. You will be responsible for the sites from development to production servers.
You'll work with content creators and site admins to plan and execute projects. You'll collaborate with fellow engineers on new frontiers like mobile/app development and advertising integrations.
- Quickly develop and roll out new features/plugins to sites and forums, web and mobile
- Build and improve in-house tools for use by content creators and site administrators
- Maintain production servers (Linux, MySQL)
- Evolve tech stack along with existing platforms at GSN
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Real-world experience in one or more major web frameworks
- PHP or other dynamic/scripting language
- LAMP stack administration
- Strong HTML/JS/CSS
- Android/iOS development a big plus
- Knowledge of WordPress or similar
- Any Flash experience
||San Francisco, CA |