Software Engineer - Mobile Uber
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you like our apps and want to bring them to the next level? Do you have a beef with our app and want to fix it? Then you should join Uber's mobile team.
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native mobile Applications (point us to your apps!).
- Deep understanding of multiple mobile SDKs.
- Crazy stories about supporting multiple devices
You also need experience collaborating on software projects. We're not kidding about this. Cowboy coding is fun but you have to prove that you can work efficiently as part of a team.
Bonus Points if you have ...
- insightful opinions about developing for mobile
- a github account with some cool projects in it
- scary amazing debugging skills
- experience developing location aware mobile applications
- experience developing testing suites for mobile applications
- Travel like a diplomat: employees are showered with Uber credits.
- Ground floor opportunity and as an early member of our team; you?ll shape the business direction of the company.
- We?re not just another social web app: we?re moving real assets and real people around their cities.
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage.
||181 Howard Street |
San Francisco, CA 94105
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Request a black car from the touch of your phone and it arrives within minutes. It's reliable (always shows up, you can watch the car's location on your phone) and convenient (credit card on file...no tipping). Transportation game-changer.
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: Benchmark Capital
, First Round Capital All Jobs: at Uber
|Headquarters:||181 Howard Street|
San Francisco, CA 94105
|Company Profile:||Today the UberC team is working to provide high-quality, on-demand car service booked easily through your iPhone, Android or SMS. Our location based dispatch platform provides elite, efficient, and simple car service using high-end sedans with reputable drivers rather than traditional taxi cabs.
Uber launched in San Francisco in June 2010 and has since expanded to Seattle, Chicago, Boston and New York City. We were founded by Travis Kalanick and Stumble Upon's Garrett Camp. The company received 11 million dollars in funding from Benchmark and First Round Capital and is seeing amazing revenues across the board. Uber currently has 30 employees, ranging from mathematicians, a neuroscientist, amazing engineers and some pretty amazing people on the Ops side. |
Support Uber with Social Media services