Software Engineer/.Net Developer Martin Group, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED CHR Solutions is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to participate in the building of next generation telcom applications being fluent in the fundamentals of software engineering and development in business critical and telecom environments. The Software Engineer will participate in a diverse range of projects, engage in full lifecycle activities, and see concepts through to real life deployments around the world. This is a hands-on coding role working closely with members of small development teams and interacting with project managers, product managers, software architects, and other software engineers. The Software Engineer should expect to occasionally engage in global support and implementation activities and be available to undertake foreign travel and extended international assignments.
1. Design and create next generation telecom application software, as well as participate in ongoing sustainment of the software.
2. Interact with project managers, product managers, architects and other software engineers to ensure technical integrity and successful delivery of high quality software products and projects.
3. Work as part of a distributed international team.
4. Mentor and lead junior team members.
5. Engage in global support and implementation activities.
Education and Experience Requirements
- - Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- - Equivalent combination of education and experience accepted.
- - Five or more years of experience in software engineering.
- - High degree of proficiency in MS .Net CLR, C, ASP.Net, SQL Server.
- - Familiarity in C++ and VB6 languages.
- - Familiarity or knowledge of MVC frameworks (ASP.Net MVC and Ruby On Rails).
- - Proficient authoring ANSI 92 compliant SQL.
- - Experience building a Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) or other User Interfaces.
- - Experience and knowledge of the NHibernate object relational mapper.
- - Experience using the GIT and SVN version control system.
- - Experience with Unit Testing frameworks (such as MBUnit).
- - Knowledge of TMForum and eTOM application integration framework.
- - Knowledge of BSS/OSS systems, telecom plant, and facilities management.
- - Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns, Enterprise Application Architecture, and Test Driven Development.
- - Experience writing concurrent applications in business critical environments.
- - Experience with transactional, message oriented software design patterns.
- - Working experience with SQL Server databases and management applications is highly desirable.
- - Ability to travel 25 by car and/or plane, may include weekend travel. Ability to travel internationally on extended assignments. Current passport and valid drivers license required.
||Sioux Falls, SD |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED