Software Engineer - .NET SpaceX
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Software Engineer - .NET
Enterprise Information Systems | Hawthorne, CA, United States
SpaceX is a US based advanced technology company founded by residing CEO and CTO, Elon Musk. SpaceX builds rockets and spacecraft from the ground up; including electronics, software, vehicle structures, and engines. Our development and production efforts represent some of the most dynamic and challenging technology and engineering systems in the world.
We pride ourselves on being a meritocracy where employees are defined by their capabilities and contributions, instead of title or tenure. We are actively seeking the best and brightest minds from all industries and technologies to continue to build our world class team.
Our employees thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on innovation and high levels of personal responsibility. At SpaceX we cut through the noise and believe in the essentials of hardcore engineering. We build it, test it, and fly it.
Design, develop and maintain key components of SpaceX's SharePoint Server. Participate in requirements analysis and develop solutions for all tiers of the application: user interface, middle-tier business components, database layer, etc. Be a key contributor to innovation and build proof of concept examples that can be leveraged across current and future software release versions. Candidates must have excellent analytical skills, good knowledge of project life cycles and the ability to work in a team environment.
- BS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (C#) and associated technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, Microsoft Office Development
- Experience with Web Services (WCF)
- Experience working with Agile (Scrum) project team development environments is preferred
- Good fundamental and hands on knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008 R2
- Strong analytical skills and good problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Additional responsibilities include:
- Architecture and design of SharePoint implementations using best practices
- Implementation and customization of SharePoint-based solutions
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows
- Design and development of Business Intelligence dashboards and custom web parts
- Work on various ASP.NET MVC 4 applications
- Work on ASP.NET Web Forms applications
SpaceX offers one of the best environments in the world for employees to learn, build real working systems and tackle exciting challenges every day. We operate in a fun, casual work environment and have great benefits including: competitive salary, stock options, medical/dental insurance and free gym memberships. By joining the SpaceX team, you are not just a part of history, you are making it.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resource Department at (310) 363-6000.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Hawthorne, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED