Software Engineer - Networking (Protocol & Apps) Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As a member of networking software group, you will be responsible for designing and developing next-generation firewall. You will take ownership for large software components, work with product management on user requirement, apply your knowledge to functional design, utilize your programming skills for efficient and robust implementation, and interact with quality assurance and field support teams in the whole software development cycle.
- Team player, can-do attitude and take initiative
- Good communication skills to work with cross-functional groups
- Strong skills in large-scale software design and development
- In-depth knowledge in selected network security fields such as firewall, IPSec VPN, NAT, PKI, IPv6, remote access and various tunneling protocols
- Working experience on data plane forwarding and/or control-plane configuration/signaling
- Experience with various L2/L3 networking protocols preferred
- Proficient in C and familiar with Unix development environment, experience with multi-processor programming preferred
Palo Alto Networksâ"¢ is a revolutionary and dynamic company creating next generation firewalls. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual who wants to contribute and make a difference, this job is for you!
We are the leader in next-generation firewalls, enabling unprecedented visibility and granular policy control of applications and content â€" by user, not just IP address â€" at up to 20Gbps with no performance degradation. Based on patent-pending App-IDâ"¢ technology, Palo Alto Networks firewalls accurately identify and control applications â€" regardless of port, protocol, evasive tactic or SSL encryption â€" and scan content to stop threats and prevent data leakage. Enterprises can for the first time embrace Web 2.0 and maintain complete visibility and control, while significantly reducing total cost of ownership through device consolidation. For more information, please visit www.paloaltonetworks.com.
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED