Software Engineer - Networking CloudGenix Inc
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Have you always had the itch to be part of a startup? Have you dreamt of taking on something transformational, unique and challenging that gives you a high every time? Well, you might be interested in what CloudGenix is after.
Right now in super-stealth mode, at CloudGenix we want to disrupt decades-old practices in networking. You can expect to be surrounded by super-energy folks and take on tough challenges in the networking space that have been safely shoved aside in the past.
- Lead the architecture, design and development of VPN capability and associated networking layers.
- Engage with system and solution architects in shaping the first version of the product from scratch.
- Be the driving force behind networking simplicity with a push towards zero-touch secure networking.
- 8-12 years relevant experience with a BS or MS degree in relevant field.
- 3+ years as a senior/lead engineer on a VPN project/product where you drove a scalable and flawless implementation of secure connectivity between network devices.
- HANDS-ON experience with the following:
- Linux networking stack - the whole enchilada.
- In-depth mastery of IPSec and SSL based VPN implementations including key exchange/management, ideally under Linux environment.
- Multi-core design and implementation that scales on capacity and performance vectors for encryption and decryption
- Classic networking protocols - BGP, OSPF and their interactions with dynamic VPN tunnels.
- L3/4 Firewall implementations
- freeSwan, strongSwan, IKEv1, IKEv2
- DMVPN, GETVPN, EZVPN
- HW based offload of VPN traffic on consumer class and enterprise class SoC
While attractive compensation and standard benefits packages take care of your day-day life, we think you will love the atmosphere, engaging fun, sheer energy and camaraderie once you are onboard. We wrap that up with generous early-stage equity, free snacks, drinks and lunch.
||Santa Clara, CA 95054 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED